ADF & Java EE developer / Job Code:
Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) Developers and Java Developer, will be responsible for designing, developing, configuring functionalities for ADF & JAVA EE applications. He will act as a full stack developer and will be responsible for all development cycle phases including support and maintenance. He will work with the data analysts to have an understanding of the legacy system in order to design and develop new applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts with the business analysis team to understand project requirements.
- Develops overall architecture/ product design documents, technical design specifications for individual modules and technology justifications for architectural considerations.
- Ensure integration of entire system or subsystem.
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to the helpdesk and/ or maintenance team to help resolve technical issues with production systems by debugging, research and investigation.
- Develop ADF forms using ADF frameworks.
- Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks including JSF.
- Develop RESTful & SOAP services that is built on top of legacy database.
- Applies Java standard coding practices and industry standards.
- Rewrite and optimize codes.
- Must have a strong grip on Oracle ADF Development Tool i.e. Jdeveloper
- Strong knowledge of working with ADF application implementation including ADF BC, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flow, Data controls, ADF security, and Weblogic.
- Must have experience of Reports development using BI Publisher.
- Hands on experience of working in SOAP based web services.
- Experience with Oracle databases i.e. Oracle 11g/10g/9i is mandatory.
- Well versed with configuration management tools like Subversion, VSS, CVS.
- Knowledge of Java EE, EJB, JSF, CDI, PrimeFaces on the Eclipse IDE is required.
- Knowledge of RESTful applications.
- Knowledge of JAX-RS (Jersey or RESTEasy).
- Knowledge of HTML 5, JS and CSS.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Great Team worker.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Oracle Forms/Reports experience is a plus.
Minimum 3 years of experience with the following technologies:
- ADF BC, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flow, Data controls, ADF security
- JSF, PrimeFaces, CDI
- HTML, JS, JQuery, Ajax, CSS
- Weblogic, JBoss AS, Wildfly, Apache HTTP
Minimum 2 years of experience with the following technologies:
- JAX RS
- Charting Technologies
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: Unspecified